Grayson W. Marshall, Jr. DDS, PhD, MPH ’92

0

Grayson MarshallDr. Grayson W. Marshall writes, “I recently became Distinguished Professor Emeritus at the University of California San Francisco. I was awarded an honorary doctorate from Malmo University in Sweden on September 21, 2012. I currently am continuing as chair of the Division of Biomaterials and Bioengineering as I have been recalled at 33% time to continue teaching and doing research on bones and teeth. My research group was awarded a five-year renewal of my biomineralization grant on September 1, 2012. The grant is funded by the National Institutes of Health/ National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research.

“I also hold appointments in the UC Berkeley-UCSF Joint Bioengineering Graduate Program, the UCSF Oral and Craniofacial Sciences Graduate Program, the Broad Center for Stem Cell Research and Regenerative Medicine, the Craniofacial and Mesenchymal Biology Program, and as a guest scientist at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory and the Stanford Linear Accelerator Center.”