Paul B. Hofmann DrPH ’94, MPH ’65, BS ’63, FACHE

0

Paul HofmannPaul B. Hofmann writes, “After serving in a variety of administrative positions, including director of Stanford University Hospital and Clinics, executive director of Emory University Hospital, and executive vice president/chief operating officer of the Alta Bates Corporation, I have spent the balance of my career in health care consulting.  In addition to assisting health systems and hospitals with accelerating their clinical and operational performance efforts, I have enjoyed teaching, writing and working with organizations on issues related to clinical and organizational ethics. Although I also continue to serve as an advisor to health care companies and as an expert witness, the majority of my time is now devoted to pro bono activities, such as serving on committees of the American Hospital Association and the Joint Commission International as well as on the boards of Operation Access, MedShare International, the Education Development Center, and the newly developing Alliance for Clinical Global Education.”